Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fix it

Noticed that countdown timer on the lowest  portion of this blog? It is not working! I will try to fix it so that it will be easier to see how near is comprehensive exam.

Today, I will be concentrating on my job the whole morning. There are so many things that I have neglected since finals kicked in last semester. Although it will be more readings to come since I am preparing for the big event - the compre- I have to catch up with my other responsibilities.

My priorities?
1. proposal generation
2. minutes of meetings
3. newsletter
4. inventory of equipment

On the school department, i have to give it at least two hours of my time daily. Today is INVENTORY DAY. I will be checking on the materials on hand and find those missing (borrowed or not photocopied). Maybe i will stick to the scheduled subject on checking the materials so that it will be easier to find them. I have a hunch that there is so many of these papers.

Happy to do something worthwhile.

Move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment