Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fluffy Cloud

Yesterday I enrolled on my last subject for my Masters Program. It is my 12th subject, the 3 units that completes the 36 units of the Masters degree for technology management. 

I am happy to reach this far.


There are many things to do but the procrastination always win so even if it has been written all over this blog that i have a review to finish. Maybe a list of subjects here can help me. Here are the subjects that I have to review:


  1. TM 201: Overview of Technology Management
  2. TM 204: Management of Research and Development
  3. TM 206: Technology Marketing and Commercialization
  4. TM 205: Financial Analysis for Technology Managers
  5. TM 281: Strategic Technology Planning
  6. TM 241: Technology Acquisition and Assimilation
  7. TM 291: Management of Technology Programs and Projects
  8. TM 251: Technology-based Entrepreneurship
  9. TM 298: Technology Forecasting
  10. TM 298: Intellectual Property Management
  11. TM 231: National Innovation Systems
Yes, there are two TM 298's but they were different subjects and professors. I will try to break it down per two weeks. I have 8 weeks to review and what ever I can not tackle... I leave it to the God and Luck.


For this week, I will start with the Management of R&D while reviewing the summer 2010 subject which is TM 231 NIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment