Monday, June 7, 2010

Up to the Challenge

I am lazy when it comes to opening emails (except if it is a personal,family/bestfriends related mails).

Today, I found an invitation to join a yahoo group sent by my professor for my only subject this term.

It has been on my blog for quite sometime. Not enough though to expire the invites. At least I still get connected to the world (other than my own, super personal world).

The egroup contains reminders on the mid-August examination (so it is real!, it can not be budged, moved, pushed over to another three months. boo.). It also have some documents that contains guidelines, syllabus for the subject and format of reports. 

We are yet to start the class on Wednesday.

I am looking forward to a stressful term. The good thing about this is that I have started early knowing it will be a lot of fun term. 

At least I am ready.

I am not sure if it is a good thing though.

I am acting crazy lately. I am actually reading my notes...reorganizing my copies of lectures and clearing my desk. 

Even the husband was staring at me like he is seeing someone else the other day while I work hard writing and murmuring to myself on my desk.

Husband told me that he is  not surprised to see me starting on my review. Was informed that his impression is that I am the person who gets what I want. 

I think he is right. Even if I was slacker during the learning process, it does not mean things are neglected until the end. 


You see,
I am Up to the Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment