Saturday, February 12, 2011

It was the hardest Decision of my Week

Changing topics on a blog is a hard decision. I have to postpone my plan to change the focus of this blog until today.

It. Is. Hard. Really.



My initial plan when I created this blog is to discuss technology management, but there are things that came along the way that changed the way I see how this blog should continue its existence. I am not a constant technology manager anyway. There are 90% of my time that deals with other things than talking about technology. Someday, I will get back to that topic. For now, this is what this blog for: to talk about things that I try to accomplish. To discuss things that I do every single day. Of course I still have my craft/interior design/ home maker/organization blog. But this blog will be about health and beauty. On a dime. or frugal way, if that's how we say it here in our part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment