Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Topics under Old Title

Last October 2010 I was officially done with my Masters Degree and glad to announce that it was finished with balancing so many hats to wear but taking things one step at a time. Since school is officially over {although I am officially a 2010 first semester graduate the ceremony will be on April this year}, it is time to change things around here.

My other blog is up and will continue to share my family and homeownership life while this blog will be the space for my way back to being properly dressed professional. On this blog you will find topics on:

  1. stress management
  2. diets for reducing weight
  3. fitness exercise like pilates and yoga
  4. beauty topics like make-up, skin care and hair care
  5. Wardrobe for a 30s career woman working in a non-corporate type of office
  6. and lastly, growing old gracefully 
All these will be done with frugality in mind. Please remember that we are new home owners and have plans to get our first new car soon.

I hope that you will stay with me like you did when I was doing my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment