Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pregnancy and What-Nots

I am on my fourth month of pregnancy.  If my energy keeps on improving, a new blog will be launched soon: baby & motherhood blog! Let's just hope my energy keeps up.

So what's up with being pregnant:


photo source: unknown (internet)
  1. You have to drink more water. 
  2. Be careful with what you eat. Bacteria from foods can cause harm to your baby.
  3. To prepare yourself for the birthing, you have to do some exercise. Under the supervision of your doctor, of course. 
  4. Read labels carefully. Especially on beauty products. Although I have started on the greener products way before I became pregnant, carrying a child emphasized it more. 
  5. No aromatherapy.
  6. Even if its a natural product doesn't mean you can use them. With sharper smell and taste bud, some products that you use to like would smell bleh. 
  7. You got to sleep more. Not only for healthy reasons, but because you run out of energy fast! The hormonal changes makes you slow down and eat up energy fast.
You must prepare yourself for some body changes like acne breakout. Have you experience any changes on your body lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment