Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost There

Although I have not reviewed for my exams tomorrow there are reasons to smile:
1. after the exams this week I only have one subject left for my Masters. Plus Comprehensive exam.
2. My Comprehensive exam is in August and there are few lessons reviewed so far. The good thing is, all my materials seems to be tacked under my table labeled properly. It seems that I had a time during my free hours where my OC self surfaced and did the organizations.
3. Movie marathon is possible now with my new DVD player. I donated the old one to Julia since she has been using it since birth. I love that little girl. Even if sometimes she is sooooo naughty.
4. I have reasons to go home early and sleep/stay on bed early. :)
5. My coughing subsided. I am now healing. Maybe by Friday I can start shopping with the fam.

I have more reasons to smile. But I can not write them all here. I am just happy to have a wonderful family that seems to make me happy even when I am unreasonable.

Moving forward. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment