Monday, May 10, 2010

Chicken Run

When it comes to review, I stick with schedule. I strip down lessons and principles,one by one. I was not able to master them all but I learn how everything becomes part of a loop where I can keep tab on something not so familiar topic. For a month before the board exam, I breathe and lived with books and notes alone. My only break is Sunday dubbed as "movie/coffee-pasta gig". That was when I took the board exam for Chemical Engineers.

Seven years after, here I am. Way behind schedule and no plans yet on how to tackle the review. I am lost. You see here some strong points that I have but couldn't place on how to use them for this upcoming exam:

  1. I can write. Blog, articles, business plan, technical plan
  2. My work and academic background revolves on technology- transfer, processing, products
Unfortunately,

  1. I can't write long compositions. I tend to make report brief and concise. 
  2. I argue. Always playing Devil's advocate.
  3. Full-time working (management, technical) and long traveling hours.
I am hoping to start the review officially and maintain it as planned but even with several attempts, it just keep on going back to square one: missed schedule, unexpected meetings, sickness.

But one have to start. I will start again. this time, i'll take it more seriously. will work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment